Saturday, May 06, 2006 @11:55 AM
nothing's quite the same nowi just say your name now....but it's not so badyou're only the best i ever had......and so yesterday, i learnt that there ARE people who think that mistakes can be made in entry forms, and it is our duty to correct it. -rolls eyes-
scenario: an entry form, particulars to be filled in. khairul sees that there is not enough space to fill his birth date and draws another one.

Im still trying to figure out where he got the idea that it is okae to simple draw extra boxes if it doesnt fit.
Apparently, what happened was that he wrote the dates of his bdae in 1 box, den wrote the months in seperate boxes den realised that there are 3 boxes and not 4 left... so he decided that they MUST HAVE made a mistake den drew it in....
I ended up suffering from a severe stomach cramp and tears blocking my view. that was how bad i was laughing.
Khairul, khairul... i begin to wonder how i found someone like you
lah.
But hey, laugh all you want. I have to admit, that packet of beef is a nice guy. I would know. He friggin sent miie all the way home for no rhyme or reason man. I mean, who in the right mind does that?!
Thanksz again khai. and you didnt dirty my toilet. wkakakakakakakak.
throat's now sore. ulcer-like lumps visible. ugh. depriving me of being able to tune myself properly. sad. CURSE YOU DURIANS!!!!!