Friday, April 28, 2006 @10:32 PM
Apologies, not to you.
i have to apologise to my sudden outburst of blog entriies, but i simply cannot keep quiet today( blame the irregular 28-day cycle, and the recent daily exceeded dose of caffeine, not intentional).
i think you've punctured my last nerve. now you're gonna see bloodshed, and it's not gonna be mine.i decided that today was probably gonna be the last chance that i could have to hit town before the MYEs arrive. took the opportunity(lucky i did) to be on a different train line(lucky for you, or i might have been banging on your door having a bitchfit), retail therapying...
cousin, you never fail to please me. you've been taught well. wkakakkakakakakkaka...
you're handling this situation so well, might i add. so fucking well.
quoted from a fair enough source," what goes around, comes around."
You've blamed me for YOUR ruined friendships.
You've blamed me for lying about my sincerity.
You've blamed me for words i've not even begun speaking of.
You've lied about things that are only understatements.
You've lied about attempting suicide.
You've lied about the truth, just to make your friendship work.
You've lied about my twisting of stories.
You've lied about caring less about other ppl.
You've obviously got a problem.
Well, you've done enough. Now it's my turn.
I've not bitch-slapped you for making MY best friend cry.
I've not twisted words, though i may twist your spine.
I've not cared less about other people.
I've not spoken of your undying obsession to kill yourself.
I've not ignored you, just that YOU decided to have only one friend, which you have now lost.
I've not taken your friends away from you, cause im not desperate for company.
I've not taken advantage or taken for granted any of my friendships and abuse it.
I've not made my friends so mad at me.
I've not assumed that you don't have friends, you claim you do. I believe you
I have made my opinions on your sudden change to want to talk to me and kay again.
I have the right to do so.
I have considered that you had good intentions.
I have realised that you claimed that i was sincere when all we did do was talk, in malay class. How can you assume that i, or kay, was sincere about anithing.
I have considered your current situation, that's why i decided to let you talk to me in malay class. But i didnt have to be sincere about anything.
I have decided not to be caught up in between all YOUR misery.
I have realised that I'm not the one responsible for your problems.
I have treasured my friendships. If you didnt notice, im not the one that my friends are pissed at.
Don't expect others to help you when you don't even wanna help yourself.I simply love fate, don't you?
Fate cleared misunderstandings. Fate brought karma along with it.
and thankfully, the caffeine is starting to wear off now, though the increased heartbeats have not stopped hiccuping... its as if there are organisms humping my heart in there.
so much so that i forgot what i needed and wanted to say...
oh well, prepare for bitch-fits and ugly faces tomorrow!!!!