<body> <body>

Monday, February 27, 2006 @9:30 PM

- slumping onto my new rollerchair, head on the table, fingers working on the keyboard -



Underneath this smile
My world is slowly caving in
All the while I'm hanging on
'Cause that is all I know
Could you be the one to save me
From every bad habit that has helped me
Dig this hole I've been hiding out for miles
Underneath this smile

I feel so weighted. it's like a big scoop of pistachio almond ice cream has just been plopped onto miie. verii heavy. im not carrying any burden, or at least i don't think i do. but it's just... i think im missing some pple alot. excuse my emotional status. im not being mock-emo or aniiting. this is just how im feeling now okay. leave miie alone.


Gerl, Kid, Babyshark...I Miss You ALOT ALOT!!!!!
im so soriie i've not been spending wadever time i can wif you babes... needed my space for studiies and craps the teachers had for miie after skewl. from days when i could drag ya'll out to douby ghaut and orchard... to days where i cant even spend lunch wif ya'll aniimore...
well, tok 2 miie okay.. i realii miss laughing wif ya'll... realii i do.



shall be back... teaching... wakkakakakkakakaa... i noe...
poor person im teaching... shall diie in corruption
oh well


& SHE IS

AZURA
14071990

& HER PAST

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
October 2007