<body> <body>

Friday, January 27, 2006 @8:42 PM

I swear i don't know what's gotten into you now.
It's like i told you not 2 apologise 2 frequently. but that didnt mean you could simply block out wad i needed to sae and turn it around so it sounded lyke im in the wrong.
It's too bad if you don't like wad i saed. but face it, i alreadii saed it.
I sent it to you cause i THOUGHT that you were not that kind of person. I WAS WRONG.
Don't come crapping about things i NEVER saed. or even ThouGHT of. YoU saed it. NOT ME.
so piss off alreadii.
if you're gonna stay this way, im simply gonna brush you off my shoulders. it's as simple as that.
Time to close my eyes, forget about this mess
And try to fix this tragic loss of innocence
But how could I forget the things I have inside,
When everything is dead?


& SHE IS

AZURA
14071990

& HER PAST

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
October 2007