<body> <body>

Friday, January 06, 2006 @5:24 PM

Dear Friend, what's on your mind?
You don't laugh the way you used to
But I've noticed how you cry


Dear friend, I feel so helpless
I see you sit in silence
As you face new pain each day
I feel there's nothing I can do


I know you don't feel pretty
Even though you are
But it wasn't your beauty
That found room in my heart


Dear friend, I'm here for you
I know that you don't talk too much
But we can share this day anew


Dear Friend, please don't feel like you're alone
There is someone who is praying
Praying for your peace of mind
Hoping joy is what you'll find


I know you don't feel weak
Even though you are
But it wasn't your strength
That found room in my heart


Dear Friend, you are precious
So precious to me
Take care dear friend






every tear that flows falls into the ocean
and rises to the sky
and the rain will come
right before the sun shines














& SHE IS

AZURA
14071990

& HER PAST

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
October 2007