<body> <body>

Monday, November 14, 2005 @11:56 PM

Is it cause of the events that take place??? Or the feelings shared??? Or is it the values learnt???
To me, it's all of it.
And why, may some ask, am I penning this whole lot of nths dwn??? Hell, i dunno...
Wakakakkakakkaka....

Let's just say that i would always treasure today, like how i treasure your friendship, Sarrah.Thanks.

It takes a minute to forgive...but a lifetime to forget. Every mistake made is a lesson learnt. And sometimes, it only takes one person's forgiveness to change another person.

Today, i feel enlightened. I seriously dunno why... Well, maybe i do... But i shall leave it as that, for now.

For those at OBS, have fun. I shall see you when you get back. I'll be waiting for your heart-felt storees and unforgettable 'itchyness'....
Wakakakkakakakkak


& SHE IS

AZURA
14071990

& HER PAST

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
October 2007