<body> <body>

Friday, November 18, 2005 @1:58 PM

That is the question... Answer? Hell, i dunno.

Today, i feel emotionally disturbed. Actually, it wasnt oni 2dae.... Itx been liddis fer da past few daes.... I myte noe y... but i shall stay in denial
Who cares...

It takes a second 2 forgive...But a lifetime to forget.
Im not angry at you. I don't stay mad forever. Im just wondering....
Should i forgive you for wad you did? LEFT miie HANGING just liddat? Without a word.

Maybe i would.

I feel sorry for you. Really, i do. To be this pathetic.
What you sae can never change wad you did, okay.

Okay, so now im at home on a fridae HOLIDAY. doing nothing.
And i just found out that i hafta have a permanent date by 25 december... wkakakakkakak
So wad m i gonna do abt it? Again, I DUNNO. wakkakakakka
I shall let it all rest in the hands of fate.
lalalalalalalalala


I've been waiting all my life to finally find you
Just so i can push you away.
And when you're crawling over broken glass to get to me
That's when i'll let you stay.....


& SHE IS

AZURA
14071990

& HER PAST

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
October 2007