<body> <body>

Friday, November 18, 2005 @11:28 PM

p.s.(pls excuse da bad singlish. it's suppose 2 b liddat. 'impact')

" I oso dunno lah. No, realii, i dunno."

Haix. How can 1 conversation make me think so much and end up feeling so messed up?
Answer??? -left speechless-

I just realized something that i've been sorta denying for the longest time; being alone is so much better than being surrounded by many. I mean, yea, it does get lonely sometimes. But i think it's so much better than being corroded by so much negative energy.
Im not saying having friends are bad, or that they make life a burden. NO. that's NOT true.
ALL im saying is that, sometimes, FRIENDS are enough. NOT close. NOT best.
Cause there's gonna be someone out there who's gonna have a green eye abt it and make such a PETTY fuss.
To hell with it.

Everyone needs friends. I noe i do. But it sometimes seem that im being disliked for the ppl i 'hang' wif. It's as if im not 'allowed' to 'look out' for that particular person. Come on lah. Everyone's SUPPOSED to be there for EVERYBODY. itx not a subjected case, okay. Deal with it.

I dunno if you know im toking 2 u. but i hope you dun feel offended. i mean, im just saying wad im feeling. it hurts a little. but im okay. hope you are too.

So, how many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon??


& SHE IS

AZURA
14071990

& HER PAST

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
October 2007