Thursday, October 13, 2005 @10:54 PM
And im done going 2 freak polyclinicx....-leaving it-Seriously am so waiting 2 get out of this straightjacket that's kept me bound so tight.... gonna fly away and i wont come back....maybe gonna turn around just to see it for the last time...QUESTION: Why do people care so much about what others think??? That they'd rather avoid their friends just to get them to stop talking...??? I mean why do they care so much what narrow-minded jerks think??? GAWD. What hurts most is when their friends find out why they're avoiding them. That they'll choose words [that dont mean anything at all] to friends [that they are apparently willing to hurt] . tidal waves of emotions crashing thru complicated mindsLeave me for awhile,I promise i'll be okay.Stop treating me like a child,And i'll grow up some day.Save your soriies for tomorrow,Save your hugs for todayLeave some love for me to borrow,I'll promise to return them someday....[[___nobody's listening to your mock-emo love storee my dear. so stop trying to get the attention you want. 'cause you're just gonna make me hate you more than i already do....//*