Tuesday, September 27, 2005 @8:41 PM
first off.... HAPIIE 16th BURFDAE KUMARAN!!!!!!!
hahahahahax.... legal at last... now gotta wait fer miie yea...
wakakakkakaka.....
another urm....hell noes how long till i turn 16...
wait oni larr ya.... wakakakkakakak.....
still illegal larr....
hahahahax....
so 2dae, it was a first for quite a number of things...
- da 1st tyme kyky took da lrt...
- 1st tyme kyky went 2 smbwg s.c.
- 1st tyme i kept silent for so long...-bites tongue-
- 1st tyme i celebrated kumar's bdae...wakakakka
- da 1st tyme i hung out and actually had a proper convo wif afik
- da 1st tyme kumar, afik n fyda took da train frm yishun 2 yio chu kang... n ol da wae back 2 wldx...
hahahax..... mani2 1st....
wif burgers n dip... drinkx wif ketchup n chilli n floating fries...
we celebrated a sweet 16 playing 'i never' ...hahahax
n that was that.....
hope u had fun dude....
moving right along.....
stuffx been happening lately....
not gonna elaborate....
spoil mood oni....
but all i hafta sae 2 dese pple is....
get over yourself man.
.nuff saed.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to fail