Thursday, September 08, 2005 @11:10 AM
Hello stranger, what’s the matter with you?
You're a totally changed person, No longer the princess I once knew.
You're blinded by preconceptions and words that are meant to hurt,
The mean things that people say to you just to make you feel like dirt.
You may think that all your imperfections; the mole on your nose,
The pimples on your face, the weird clothes that you chose.
Make you look ugly and different from everyone else in the crowd.
You don't look ugly but different, special and loud.
Hello stranger, no one wants a similar face.
They want eye catchers, head-turners, someone with your pose and grace.
So believe me when i say that you're beautiful, 'cause it's true.
Look into my eyes. You say they're lying but they never do.
I love you stranger, just as much as you do, and I can’t bear to see you sad.
‘Cause I cry when you cry, and I’m glad when you’re glad.
You smile ant me, and I smile back, and I know that you’re okay.
‘Cause the mirror that I’m in never lie, just your eyes that chooses what it wants to convey.